
Fountain Head by Ayn Rand seems to outspeak so revolutionary a thought. But to think of it, the love between howard and Dominique, seems to define what really love is. When one says "I love you", one has to first know what he/she means by "I". It is not just about the physical existence, but "I" speaks of your ego. When you love a person, you have to give in them completely, compromising your ego, for the mere sake of loving them.........huff, I understand how bad I am at writing. Let me try this tomorrow.
Dominique loves Howard so much that she just couldn't stand the thought that the entire world, of which she always has a low opinion, knows of Howard too - That the demeaning world which can never pat a person of integrity judges Howard - and this to her is such a pain. She hurts herself by marrying a person who is completely opposite of Howard - a person who doesn't even know what integrity means.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
"I love you" - Do we really know the meaning?
Posted by
FountainHead
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment