Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Some things I ponder about

oh Gosh! When I think of the following, I just lose my mind why some things work the way they do

  • Why does the traffic in the right lane move faster than in left lane only when I switch from right to left lane. For that matter, why does traffic slow down in the same lane in which I swerve to?
  • Why do those cute sweaters go on sale just the day after I buy them? Why can't the sale happen atleast a day earlier?
  • Why do people just gawk when a police car passes by and hold up all the traffic? This drives me soooo crazy. ppl....curious ppl. The other day there was a long pile up of cars on 476 for about a mile and ask me why? People were slowing down to read the "Roadwork tonight" sign. This according to Kerry is called "Gaper Delay". come on ppl...multi task!
Well, there are n number of things I keep pondering about to which there doesn't seem an answer...the mystery of life, I guess.

2 comments:

Vithal said...

ya traffic, ye cars , ye jaldi jaana aur aana, yeh sab moh maaya he!!!

ye sub kuch nahi hota!!! antaa midhya!!

Divine Thoughts said...

hehe..I do ponder over these questions..

only difference is..after seeing those shirts and trousers..I start feeling...i would get a better deal next week, so i return empty handed to home..hehe