Sunday, October 15, 2006

minor trivialities.

As I work my way out preparing for the SCJP5.0 exam, (actually, I should confess that I began to spend more time on computer in the name of the exam, just because my folks can't rave about me sitting infront of computer all the time now. yee...I now have an excuse) there are lot of things that come to my mind which I could pen about.(am just jotting them down but remind me to blog about them sometime after next week, lest I would forget) .

1.Pairing with a female programmer - In a programming world, PAS team predominantly dominated by male programmers, pairing with a female programmer from our project has come as a pleasant, interesting experience. Its so nice to have female-homosapien, other than me, in my team .To be honest, I don't remember an instance of me ever pairing with a lady programmer before.

2. Blogging - a new form of literature?

2. Going for a LONG vacation from work. Advisable or not?

3.aaah! still need to jot down my take aways from the NFJS symposium. Simon's already mentioned most of what I noticed..
.....that Dr.VENKAT Subrmaniam was the best speaker up there. I just admired his knowledge, teaching skills and the timely humour and ofcourse, for the candies that I got for staying awake during the quiz time.
....that all speakers , except for venkat, were using Apple . Its a cute little thing.
....etc.
But you still want to hear from me too, right? will do.
now, wish me luck on my exam. I will get to some studying and check the blog back after a week or so :)

So long...

No comments: