nah! not about food. Its about del.icio.us
So, what's so special about this site? Its special because they stole and retrieved Deepthi Bollu's brain :) . DAMN it....I thought about this idea few months ago..trust me, I have bonafide sources - ppl to whom I talked to about this idea. But DAMN IT! these people already implemented it. I wish I was employed as an idea generator for the companies and get paid by all the royalties I could earn. Ideas! Ideas....Lost in them casts another one! Only wish I had a genie which could implement them(in JAVA though) within a finger snap.
Neways, enough of my sobbing...what's done is done! So, what is this site really about? Its where you can heap your repository of favorite websites, music, books and more in a place where you can find them. Yeah, its similar to the Google Sign-in where you can save your bookmarks - except that its more nifty, in that it combines the sharing and discovering part too. I have just installed the del.icio.us buttons(one to lookup sites and other to tag new sites)...and ....I am off...to roll my sleeves on it.
Later...................
Friday, August 11, 2006
Umm....Delicious
Posted by
FountainHead
at
11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey...I happened to visit ur profile on orkut and am finally here reading ur blog.
It is "Purely Professional!" good job keep it up.
Post a Comment